Response to Daughter Kidnapped by Hamas

Be honest. Don't think of how your response could be perceived, and answer this simple question


if this 19-year-old kidnapped by Hamas was your daughter, would you have argued that the war needs to stop for Palestinians to be able to celebrate Ramadan in peace?…

I'm only asking you to do what I am more than happy to do. So, here's my answer. If she was my daughter, not Ramadan, not Yom Kippur, not Moses resurrected, not God speaking to me on Mount Sinai, nothing would have stopped me from making sure Hamas is 100% wiped out. To the very last member of this subhuman terror group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'He ripped the child from his mother's arms': Father who 'slaughtered' his three sons, 3, 4 and 7, put a bullet in the head' of the youngest - as prosecutor vows to 'have him executed'

German women were raped by all armies at the end of the second world war From the archive, 17 June 1955: Berlin woman's memoir of mass rape reviewed

In 1989, in the small village of Miyakoji, Japan, primary school teacher Yumi Tanaka made a peculiar discovery as she looked into the toilet bowl